INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS’ ADMISSION PROCEDURES
Application DocumentationĀ Submission In order to apply for admission into LEA,you need to submit:
- Student Application Form (download)
- 1 copy of studentās passportĀ (including the blank pages, A4 sizeĀ paper), Passport must be valid at least 18 months from the expected date of entry. It must NOT contain information of any dependent(s) / family members.
- 6 copies of students passport-sized photographs (light blue background)
- 1 copy of academic certificates (Certified True Copy)
- Medical Screening Test (download)
- Application Fee/ Deposit of USD 335.
- Malaysia government fees for visa application + GST (Government Service Tax)
- USD 533 (6 months)
- USD 606 (9 months)
- USD 736 (12 months)
If the student required accommodation, please attach additional documents:
- Accommodation Application form (download)
- Booking Fee USD 345
STEP02 Offer Letter
Upon receiving the complete documents, we will proceed with the application and within 7 days we will issue the āOffer Letterā to you.
STEP03 Single Entry Visa
- Upon receiving the āVisa Approval Letterā from the Malaysian Immigration Department, an e-mail containing the attached letter will be sent. Hard copy of the letter is provided upon request.
- Please bring the āVisa Approval Letterā together with the offer letter and your passport to the nearest Malaysian Embassy to apply for a Single Entry Visa (SEV). Please take note that you will not be able to process your visa endorsement without a Single Entry Visa (SEV).
STEP04 Airport Pickup
Please forward us your e-ticket at least 5 days before your departure date.
- Airport Pickup Form (Download)
- Copy of Single Entry Visa (SEV)
- Balance payment
Please produce the letter of approval from the Malaysian Immigration Department at the Immigration Checkpoint. An officer from LEA will welcome you at the airportās immigration clearance point and will assist you in the immigration clearance. Please take note that you will not be able to clear immigration yourself without the presence of an officer from LEA.
You will then be transported and will be checked-in into the hostel apartments.