LEA Corporate Training’s Customer Service Communication Course is designed thoroughly to provide a strong foundation for excellent quality customer service in any industries. This course focuses on strategies and skills on building life – long customer relationships by developing valuable and effective customer – care strategies. Other than that, the modules offered also use various hands – on and interactive scenarios to develop foundation for customer care skills needed to provide excellence in service.
- To ensure participants identify and understand the needs and expectation of internal and external customers
- To read various customer behaviours and make adjustments to communication based on those behaviours
- To present their company in a positive manner
- To equip participants with the skills required to confidently manage high level of customer service.
- To develop a greater understanding of their own behaviour and explore the effect it may have on others.
Learning OutcomesBy the end of the course, students will be able to:
- be able to be attentive in handling customers
- be able to show gesture of generosity
- be able to provide courteousness
- appreciate the importance of the customer to an organization
- develop a customer oriented quality service consistent with best practice and standards
- identify communication skills essential for person to person interface
- identify relevant communication skills required to meet different needs
- adopt their own communication style that will help build rapport with the customer and show empathy for the customer’s situation
- learn to ask probing questions to help establish exactly what the customer wants
Introduction to Customer Service
Customer Service: Communication Skills
Customer Analysis: Knowing your Customer
Calming Upset Customers
Telephone Customer Service
Internet Customer Skills
Time Management Strategies
Stress Management Strategies