LEA’s goal of CSR is to embrace responsibility for the company to the society environment and stakeholders. It also cultivates and promotes the positive character amongst students and stakeholders of LEA to become a socially responsible people through Education.
CSR has been in LEA’s yearly agendas to make sure stakeholders of LEA will contribute back to the people and communities. In the journey to make sure the company grows, LEA embarks on a journey to touch the lives of community who are needy such as old folks, underprivileged children, orphanages, and disables.
At LEA, we believe that we can change people’s life. We hope there will be more companies and individuals who will stand up for these communities. Together we make a better place.
As corporate citizen, LEA is conscious of our corporate social responsibility (CSR) and subscribes to an open and transparent business practice... .....based on respect and support for the community, employees, living surroundings, customers and the general public....
- Staff at LEA English Centre helping out at the Shelter Community School to help young children of Burmese refugees. LEA also donated books, stationery products and other school essentials to the Shelter.
- A scholarship worth RM7,500 was given by LEA to Ms Gulsara Kissenbayeva. “ …the gift of education excels all other gifts…”.
- Distribution of donation and education scholarship to one of LEA’s staff at her home.
- LEA contributed RM5,000 to Pusat Komuniti Yayasan Kebajikan Psikologi Malaysia.
- LEA contributed RMB10,000 to an orphanage in Fuzhou, China under the programme “Charity Tour – Love To The Needy”.