SUMMER CAMP PACKAGE 2020
LEA Summer Programme runs in beautiful tropical country of Malaysia and is open to international students aged 8 years old and above. A great way to learn to be away from home, to be independent while learning new language, country, cultural and food. Students are from all over the world such as Japan, Korea, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Russia, Vietnam, Thailand and many more.
The programme includes 25 hours English lessons per week (total 100 hours) as well as a complete, fully supervised recreational activity programme with excursions.
Students will go through a programme of 25 hours of English per week, Monday to Friday, a total of 100 hours.
Lessons take place in an International atmosphere targeting to improve English language skills through conversation (role-plays, games, discussions, etc.), listening and reading exercises and some writing tasks adapted to the participants’ age. 1 set of books of Textbook and workbook will be provided.
Students will take a placement test upon arrival and will be placed in their appropriate level class, from beginner to Advanced.
Each grammar class has a maximum of 18 students.
- Weekend Excursions: Sunway Lagoon Waterpark, 3 days 2 nights Langkawi Island Trip, Batu Caves, KL Tower & Sky Deck, Monkey Hills and Fireflies Sightseeing, Aquaria Underwater World, Genting Highlands.
- Weekday Excursions: 7 shopping malls, I-City,Jumpstreet, Central Market, KL Twin Towers Night View, I-city
- Optional activitiesat extra cost : 3 days 2 nights Singapore City Tour and Universal Studio
**All activities are supervised by the school staff **.
Oak Residence – Located in the same building of the school. Students are allocated in different apartments by gender and availability.
Shared room (2 beds per room)
Quadruple room (4 beds per room)
Travel time to school: less than 5 minutes, as it is located in the same building
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
- All bedrooms are equipped with Wi-Fi
- Bed linen and bath towels provided
- Laundry available
A USD100 refundable security deposit will be required on arrival and refunded at the end of the stay providing there is no evidence of damage to the room and premises.
All Arrivals should be at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
- Local Sim card will be provided upon arrival, valid for throughout the stay in Malaysia
- Airport transfers – We will usher you from the arrival hall till departure hall
- Snacks and Bottled water
- LEA T-Shirt
Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner provided, at Local (Malay, Chinese, Indian Cuisine) Restaurants or International (Western, Arab, Japanese, German, etc) Restaurants for students to experience different cuisines.
PRICE AND DATES 2020
Stays take place from Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday.
- June : 31st May 2020 to 28th June 2020
- July:28th June 2020 to 26th July 2020
- August : 26th July 2020 to 23rd August 2020
Public holidays (No lessons will take place nor be made up on the following dates): 8th June, 31st July, 20th August
4 weeks Premium FULL BOARD Students’ Package: USD2075.00
Prices include Lessons, Local and International meals, shared room, Welcome Pack, Excursions to Sunway Lagoon, Langkawi Island, Monkey Hills, Fireflies Sightseeing, Aquaria Underwater World, Genting Highlands, 7 Shopping Malls, I-city, Jumpstreet, Central Market and KLCC night view):
4 weeks Normal Full Board Students’ Package: USD1700.00
Prices include Lessons, Local meals, quadruple room, Welcome Pack, Excursions to Sunway Lagoon, Putrajaya, Genting Highlands, Aquaria Underwater World, Butterfly Park Batu Caves and KL Tower)
4 weeks Premium FULL BOARD Guardian’s Package: USD1400.00
Prices include Local and International meals, shared room, Welcome Pack, Excursions to Sunway Lagoon, Langkawi Island, Monkey Hills, Fireflies Sightseeing, Aquaria Underwater World, Genting Highlands, 7 Shopping Malls, I-city, Jumpstreet, Central Market and KLCC night view)
- 3 days 2 nights Langkawi Island Trip
- 3 days 2 nights Singapore Trip